A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is used to remember your visit when you navigate to that page again. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content customizations, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the Web content to their profile and needs without cookies the services offered by any page will be diminished significantly. To find more information about what cookies are, how they are stored, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency we detail how we use the cookies with the highest possible accuracy.
This site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This way we reduce spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must communicate directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons like “Share” or “Like”.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- The web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place must make their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. Google tell not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies, follow this link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us through the contact section.